July 20, 2010

Get A Free $75 Advertising Coupon For Google Adwords From Articlesbase

I have finally got the hang of Article marketing and I am in the process of signing up to as many article directories I can find. I just want to leave a comment on articlesbase  www.articlesbase.com 

Articlebase gift coupon I signed up with them a week ago and had my first article accepted and published. Today I gotan email with a $75 Advertising coupon from them for Advertising on google’s Adwords,that was very nice of them. The promotion according to the email lasts till the 30th of September 2010 and is to be used on a new Adwords account. I had not earlier thought of Advertising on Adwords but hey I have a free coupon now, so I would give it a try.

If you are interested in the coupon sign up to www.articlesbase.com/ and submit at least one article. You can read my articles on Articlesbase here

No comments:

Post a Comment