July 21, 2010

Here's an Amazing Story For You...

A red correct tick In the 1950's, there was a study carried out at Harvard University where the students were questioned about who had goals. Not surprisingly, virtually everyone said they did.

They were then asked how many had actually put these goals into writing.

The answer was only 3% of the group.

This study was followed up 30 years later - and the 3% that had written down their goals were worth more than the other 97% combined.

Amazing or just a coincidence?

That's up to you to decide. But as long as your goals remain inside your head you run the risk of them only ever being dreams.

Please now be HONEST with yourself....

Have you put your goals into writing?

Most people have not.

Most people of course want to do well, but when asked 'what is your goal' they more often than not have a vague 'I-just-want-to-make-some-money' sort of answer.

You need to change this.

You need to have a laser-focused pin-pointed immediate answer of EXACTLY what it is you want to achieve.

If it's a certain figure you are striving for every month - then visualize this EXACT figure.

If it's to change a certain situation you are currently in - then visualize the exact resolution that you want.

This is important - because most people do not have an actual answer to the question 'what is your goal?'

Writing down your goal will achieve this answer for you. And let me tell you - seeing what you want written down - is very empowering!

Try it!

Write it down!

Slap it on your PC or your medicine cabinet or your refrigerator so you see it each day.

It suddenly makes everything 'real'!

I have written my down, why don’t you

1 comment:

  1. That was great, from this point I'll write down my own goal whether it's a long term or short term goal.

    We'll see how powerful it is. Lets give it one year trial. My goal for year 2011 is to gain USD 1000 commission or more from TOAN.

    Lets make it real...