June 13, 2010

You Really Can Create Your First Website by 3:45 This Afternoon

small This e-book has a great title, doesn't it. but the best part of all is what is on the inside. Once you start reading this book you will know that it is not possible but you will be anxious to get going.
The e-book will get you started and you can create your own website easily following the simple laid out directions but I will tell what is even better than having this book as a reference guide and that is watching Chris demonstrate exactly what he teaches in the book via video.

If you are anything like me, you learn better and faster through visual aids. Chris teaches step by step in short timed videos how to create your first website. Now many of you may already know how to create a website as I did before joining this membership.
What I didn't know and understand was that I was doing a lot of things wrong. Sure, I created a website but I was missing a lot of the necessary ingredients and I didn't know it. I thought because my websites looked alright that everything was fine.
It was not until I started watching and listening to Chris that I realized I didn't know much of anything.
Chris teaches things that the gurus never tell you and he explains things in such simple and easy to understand terms that a child can follow him. He does not talk over your head if you know what I mean.
One of the things that really impressed me was the easy way he breaks things down for those who don't understand the techie language that most of the gurus use. Chris Farrell teaches his students as if the only thing they knew how to do was turn the computer on and get on the internet.

This is a power packed video set that you can watch them over and over again. As a member you have free access to the Create Your First Website by 3:45 This Afternoon Video Set which sells for $67.00.
Now, you may be saying to yourself, that's a lot of money but what you may not know is that you you are not getting 10 videos, or even 25 videos but you get a whopping 43 videos that teach you step by step exactly what to do and how to do it.

Just a sample of what you get in this power packed video set:

How A Webpage Works
Terms You Need To Know
Choosing A Domain Name
Hosting Explained
Nameservers Explained
Introduction To A Web Editor
Saving Files Correctly
Creating Links
Formatting A Webpage Correctly
Images Explained. JPG's and GIF's
Resizing Images Explained
Inserting Images To Your Webpage
Publishing Your First Webpage
Linking Your Pages Together
Using Templates
Introduction To Auto-responders
clip_image001

Of course many people would rather purchase the videos, but frankly you save money and gain access to over 700 videos when you become a member.

If you have ever attempted to create your own website or to start your own business online and you just got fed up, tired and frustrated then I know exactly how that feels. Have you ever felt like this? Well, there is no need to when you can go the haven for new internet marketers.
JOIN TODAY CLICK HERE

Return to Contents Page

No comments:

Post a Comment