June 05, 2010

Reviewing Our Passive Income For The Month of May, and Introducing Chris Farrell

May was an interesting month, I made a bit of money from all these  paid to click programs. The most we made from FastcashPTRcash, Neobux and Paid to Read at www.readbud.com. I would like to thank all those that joined these programs through my referral links  and made me raise the cash this faster than it normally would have taken. I made a total of $69.54. I am still have $12,34 waiting to be paid from Gagabux but I have being on the waiting list since the 15th and a lot of comments have arrived at PTC-Investigators warning that the site might soon become a scam.
I would have to invest this money into other programs, that would make us more passive income. And I have chosen the Rip-tide army a wonderful group of people who really can help newbies, myself included make money on the web. The forum of the Rip-tide army site is very informative and has thought me a lot about traffic exchange sites. Thank you guys, you are a great team to belong too.I am already on the 2nd wave of earners on The Online Advertising Network (TOAN). To read more on the Rip-Tide Army click here.

My 2nd great find of the month is Chris Farrell’s eBook. Here, I am being thought the basics of internet marketing. And I have started the from the basics learning new skills. On just joining the membership program for about $4 for a 7 day trial, I had bought my first domain, got my site hosted and set up an autoresponder. Working with the guidelines on traffic exchange and advertising, I had picked up from the rip-tide army I have started selling already.


Did you know - 97% of people FAIL in Internet Marketing.
97%! Why is that so high? The answer is - because for most - an Internet Business is the first time they will have worked for themselves.
Now - there is NOTHING wrong with this - in fact it is to be applauded that many have the entrepreneurial bug ...... but it does mean the majority enter this business needing to learn some new skills first.
Most online - at one time or another - believe that just HAVING a product - means they are in business (this is not helped by so many so-called gurus who scream from the roof top how easy it is to make money online...) But I have to tell you......a product is not a business. There are a ton of people with great products - making no money.And let me add to this.A website is also not a business - again - there are millions of websites making nothing.So if a product is not a business - and a website is not a business - what IS a business?
The answer? Customers.
 
Robert Kiyosaki once said 'The rich build networks, everyone else looks for work.' Look at all the really successful online ventures - Twitter - Facebook - Linked In....
They have all built networks.
Look in the offline world. Mobile phones, TV networks
Call it a database - customers - list ...it really doesn't matter. They have built networks.
Those that are successful - in ANY industry - have an INSTANT SOURCE of customers - that they have collected over time. And 80% of your income - will come from the SAME 20% of your customers. This and a lot more are explained on Chris Farrell’s site and at the end of the course he actually gives you a product so you can start working with.

Being a member of his site has other advantages as well, you get hosting for free as well as customer support.
I really advise you if you are a new comer to the internet for creating passive income, this site is a must. But read first Chris Farrel’s e-book “Create a web site by 3:45 this afternoon” get your e-eBook here. Logging on to this site you would get the free e-book as well as video on how to start an internet business.
CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR FREE e-BOOK 

I followed this guide and joined his membership site and wow $311 in 6 days, thank you Chris.