We are going to set up a goal to make an account of $10, 000 by the end of the year (2010). This money would be donated to an African charity organisation (Aver Memorial NGO) in Nigeria please read the NGO’s memorandum.
In archiving this goal, we also hope to train others and show that making a passive income over the internet is possible. However, we would achieve this goal faster if everyone reading this would take part actively at least 5 minutes a day. That is about half an hour a week in total sitting by our computers, which we do any way.
What is Passive income? It is an income received on a regular basis, with little effort required to maintain it. Some examples of passive income are:
- Earnings from a business that does not require direct involvement from the owner or merchant;
- Rent from property;
- Royalties from publishing a book or from licensing a patent or other form of intellectual property;
- Earnings from internet advertisements on websites,
- Residual income, repeated regular income earned by a sales person, generated from the payment of a product or service, that must be renewed on a regular basis in order to continue receiving its benefits;
- Dividend and interest income from owning securities, such as stocks and bonds, is usually referred to as portfolio income, which may or may not be considered a form of passive income. In the United States, portfolio income is considered a different type of income than passive income;
To start our Task we would have to set up our Guide Lines we would follow to achieve our goal (raise $10,000 by the end of 2010, to donate to charity namely Aver NGO)
1. Our starting capital is ZERO
2. We would not be investing any cash from our pockets,
3. We would only re-invest money made from various internet programs
4. We would spread the word of these blogs to family and friends, so they do can study or give advice on methods they have tried or want us to try.
5. Open another free email account, (DO NOT USE YOUR REGULAR EMAIL ACCOUNT) this is to avoid future spam arriving to our regular account
We are going to start with Paid to Click (PTC) Programs, to raise capital to invest in our High Yielding Investment Fund (HYIF)
Paid To Click is an online business model that draws online traffic from people aiming to earn from home. Paid-To-Click, or simply PTC websites act as middlemen between advertisers and consumers; the advertiser pays for displaying ads on the PTC website, and a part of this payment goes to the viewer when he views the advertisement.
We have to be cautious on the internet as there are a lot of scams (419) about, the best way is to read a lot of forums and sites, a very good site which investigates PTC’s sites for their legitimacy is http://ptc-investgations.com.
The secret to making money on these sites is to click adverts but the most money is made by referring more people to these sites using your referral links, this way when the new referent is clicking adverts he is making money for both you and them. He then refers other and depending on the program so go as deep as 5 levels of referrals.
Let us start with one of these sites recommended to us; below I have given detailed information on using one of these sites. These postings would be followed with further investment schemes deemed fit for achieving our goal.