The key to success with www.ezinearticles.com is quality and employing keywords in the correct density.
Keyword Density means how many times you use a certain keyword in your article.
People tend to overuse keywords with an intention of attracting the search engines but unfortunately what happens is the articles end up reading oddly. I personally prefer to keep the keyword density below 2%.
I realize that recently 1-2% keyword density has been a lot more effective.
However, for a long time 1-3% was the perfect keyword density...at least in my experience.
Here are 7 tips that might help increase your views and Click Throughs.
1. Be serious and professional with your headlines/article titles. And have your strongest keyword in the title too.
2. Talk to your readers in a conversational tone.
3. Be a teacher! Remember your article must give away a solution or some useful knowledge.
4. Use a 1-3% keyword density and try to be as nonchalant as possible with your keyword placement.
5. ALWAYS write 100% unique articles, don't go spinning and twirling.
6. Give a strong, but REALISTIC call to action in your author resource box and include a link to your site of course.
7. Make sure your article delivers what it promises.