May 21, 2010

Making Money Online -- Shattering a Few Myths...

Myth No. 1
It's impossible for the average Joe to make money online
This simply is not true. Making Money Online is a skill - and all skills can be learned. Like any skill it will take time and persistence and patience - but it can be done.
It took me just over 4 months from starting to make $97/day (not every day but certainly a lot).
Myth No. 2
I don't know anything about computers
Guess what? Nor did 99% people when they began. I certainly didn't.
Do you really think that EVERYONE making money online are technical geniuses? I can tell you of COUNTLESS people who are making money online - from all walks of life of all abilities and of all ages. And all these people did - is TOOK ACTION - despite their doubt and fear (which we all have).
Myth No. 3
I haven't got the time
This is probably the most used excuse I hear all the time when I talk with people.
The one thing that we all have in common is that we all have 24 hours in our day. What sets the more successful apart from the rest - is how proactive and productive they are with this time.
Don't have the time? Work through lunch - do an hour at night. When I started in this business I got up 2 hours earlier every morning for 3 months - to study and learn and educate myself.
If we make good use of our time - this will give us a great advantage - for scarcely one in a thousand individuals ever put his or her time to anywhere near it's potential. Doing so - is being true to ourselves - taking control and accepting responsibility.
Myth No. 4
I don't know where to start
Ok - I'll give you this. By far the hardest part of this business is NOT the actual act of making money - BUT knowing how to START making money.
In other words - knowing exactly what to do FIRST.
The most common question I get asked is---- 'How do I start?'
There is simply way too much information out there. You could spend forever 'learning' and perpetually be in a state of 'about-to-start'.
The biggest myth about making money online is that it is hard to get started.
The following is the FIRST thing you need to do.
Acknowledge that it is going to take time. I suggest giving yourself at least 6 months. This is after all a business you are creating. You would not expect to be in profit immediately if you were creating an OFF line business. Why should ON line be any different?
Sure you can make money quicker once you know the basics - but these basics can take you a few months to get confident with.
This business starts by learning the basics of how to create your own website.
Now if this thought terrifies you - please do not worry - you are by no means alone. Every newcomer (myself included) at one point or another was aghast at the idea of creating a website.
But you can create a website within a few hours.
Take a look at my free eBook available at this site. www.wadashowtomake.com
It WILL allow you to get started online. Work through it slowly and methodically. This is the FIRST thing you need to do.
Everything else is POINTLESS until you understand the basics of how to create a website AND get it online.
And you can learn this skill here. When you go through the free ebook, I would send you free videos explaining how to start an on-line business
It's a funny thing about life, if you refuse to accept anything but the best - the best is very often what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment